Re: [Linphone-users] iOS settings gone after update

From: BIENKOWSKI Guillaume
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] iOS settings gone after update
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 17:43:06 +0200

Hello Florian,

If you have a PC or a Mac, you can grab the logs from the iPhone Configuration Utility (you'll find it on the web).
For the logs, I suggest:
- enable the debug logs from the Advanced settings
- take a small session where you go to background mode
- take another where you start the app *after* having killed it from the iOS multitasking view.

For the missing settings.. there's not much we can do unless it is reproducible easily.

Cheers!

Guillaume BIENKOWSKI
http://www.belledonne-communications.com/
sip:address@hidden