Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Ubuntu PPA

From: Felix Lechner
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone Ubuntu PPA
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 05:54:26 -0700

Hello Ilya,

I copied most of your packages into the team archive. The exceptions are packages related to iLBC, which I am not sure should be distributed under its current license, and packages for 'raring,' which is obsolete.

As it stands, 'belle-sip' failed to build from source. It looks to me like there is a problem with the symbols file, but I am not sure. You can try my packaging for 1.3.0 from the Debian VOIP Team and see if that works any better.

How did you get 'belle-sip' to build in your PPA?

Felix