Re: [Linphone-users] FTBS: linphone-3.7.0 coreapi/bellesip_sal/sal_sdp.c

From: Ghislain MARY
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] FTBS: linphone-3.7.0 coreapi/bellesip_sal/sal_sdp.c:377:4: error: expected '; ' before 'pt'
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 18:19:18 +0100

You're right. The README states that you need belle-sip>=1.3.0 but this was before we had to make a change that slightly broke the API.
So you can get the belle-sip version aligned with linphone-3.7.0 with:

    git clone git://git.linphone.org/belle-sip.git -b 1.3.0

As of now, I think there was no tarball release made of belle-sip. I will check this and if no tarball exists, I'll try to provide one on the website.

Cheers,
Ghislain