[Linphone-users] Can't show the profile Image

From: Vijay Kumar
Subject: [Linphone-users] Can't show the profile Image
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 10:57:01 +0530 (IST)

Hi,

I have downloaded Linphone Web and made some changes. In my observation, the
profile and contact image setting has not been enabled in this version. I have
the URL of the contact images and i need to store it in .sg file along with the
name and address. To do this, do i have to make changes to the FriendAPI in
linphone-web plugin or it can be done in linphone-web-ui?

Also conference and text chat options are disabled in this version. If i enable
them, it is not working properly. Will these version support these?

I noted that these options are not there in Linphone Web demo as well. Please
advice.

Thanks,
Vijay