Re: [Linphone-users] No signtool certificate found

From: Ghislain MARY
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] No signtool certificate found
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 08:42:51 +0100

Hi,

For the MSI installer to be generated you need to install WiX toolset and have it in your PATH (note that WiX 3.8 is not supported at the moment, so you should use version 3.7). The linphoneweb.pfx and linphoneweb.pem files are certificates used to sign the packages. These are private files that we cannot distribute otherwise anybody could sign packages telling they have been signed by us. If you want to sign the plugin you need to generate your own certificates. There are a lot of resources on the web on how to do it.

Cheers,
Ghislain