Re: [Linphone-users] Compile on Windows fails: (belle-sip/dict.h: No suc

From: Angelo
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Compile on Windows fails: (belle-sip/dict.h: No such file or directory)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 21:00:25 +0100

Hi Margaux,

Thanks for this info.
It would have been nicer if the README had mentioned this. It's not obvious to guess.

What's also confusing to me is, that none of the git repositories (cunit, antlr, belle-sip) seem to use any tags.
This seems to make it very tricky to compare setups with versions who copile successfully.

README of bellesip tells me I have to compile antlr and cunit?
Is this really true if I have already installed the most recent linphone-dependencies?

Well antlr is supposed to be very painful to be compiled / installed under windows, so I'll try first to use the version from
linphone-deps-win32-20131209

cunit is marked as optionalm but on the other in the mingw section I'm told to compile it.
SO I clone cunit (linphone branch) and run
./configure

The resulting error:
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.exe
checking for suffix of executables... .exe
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes
configure: error: cannot run /bin/sh ./config.sub

So let's try without cunit. Perhaps it's really optional

README of belle-sip tells me I need java in my path.
But java is not at all installed in my mingw release. It's not even mentioned in the README.mingw of linphone.

At a first glance I didn't find java when borowsing the list of options to install when running mingw-get

Shall I use the default windows java?

If yes which version of java will cause the least amount of problems.

Thanks in advance for any help.