[Linphone-users] The "Account Assistant" won't let me click the 'Apply'

From: Xavion
Subject: [Linphone-users] The "Account Assistant" won't let me click the 'Apply' button
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 11:26:13 +1000

Dear Developers,

This is an old bug that I should have reported long ago.  However, I'm surprised to see that it still exists in Linphone v3.6.0.

After opening the "Account Assistant", I choose the third radio button and click 'Forward'.  When I then fill out all of the text fields, the 'Apply' button remains disabled.

Take a look at the attached screenshot to see what I mean.  That button should become enabled once data exists in the first three text fields.

--
Regards, Xavion.