[Linphone-users] Two requests regarding Linphone's handling of call deta

From: Xavion
Subject: [Linphone-users] Two requests regarding Linphone's handling of call details on Android
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 11:31:05 +1000

Dear Developers,

When placing a call, or viewing the call history, in Linphone on Android, only the phone number is displayed.  In both of these cases, I want to see the name of the contact rather than just the phone number.

The other thing I'd like to see is the call history merged into Android's native call logs.  I know this is possible because SMS Backup+ does it already.  It'll mean I won't have to check two different lists each time I want to review my calls.

--
Regards, Xavion.