[Linphone-users] Observed Linphone is not working in IPV6 network

From: chandra mohan
Subject: [Linphone-users] Observed Linphone is not working in IPV6 network
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 20:29:45 +0530

Hi,

      ·         I tried Linphone Just in a interest by  knowing it will work IPv6 network from google.

·         Created two linphone accounts (address@hidden  and address@hidden. linphone.org) from IPv4 network which is connected to Internet and used the accounts for Voice communication between two PCs in the network.

·         In IPv4 network the accounts are getting connected/register with sip.linphone.org and I could make voice through Internet between the two PCs.

·         Then I enabled IPv6 network with help of gogo tunnel  for the two PCs and enabled "Use IPv6 network over IPv4 network" option in Linphone and tried to make voice call.

·         Observed the accounts names are not getting registered/connected with sip.linphone.org. But if i disable "Use IPv6 network over IPv4 network" option in Linphone the two accounts are getting registered/connected with sip.linphone.org.

·         Is Linphone is not supporting IPv6 via gogo tunnel?

 Regards,

Chandramohan