|Subject:||[Linphone-users] Observed Linphone is not working in IPV6 network|
|Date:||Fri, 5 Apr 2013 20:29:45 +0530|
· Created two linphone accounts (address@hidden and address@hidden. linphone.org) from IPv4 network which is connected to Internet and used the accounts for Voice communication between two PCs in the network.
· In IPv4 network the accounts are getting connected/register with sip.linphone.org and I could make voice through Internet between the two PCs.
· Then I enabled IPv6 network with help of gogo tunnel for the two PCs and enabled "Use IPv6 network over IPv4 network" option in Linphone and tried to make voice call.
· Observed the accounts names are not getting registered/connected with sip.linphone.org. But if i disable "Use IPv6 network over IPv4 network" option in Linphone the two accounts are getting registered/connected with sip.linphone.org.
· Is Linphone is not supporting IPv6 via gogo tunnel?
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|