[Linphone-users] Linphone isn't restored by the KDE session manager upon

From: Xavion
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone isn't restored by the KDE session manager upon re-login
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 10:14:09 +1100

Hi All,

If I log-out of KDE when Linphone is loaded and iconified in the system tray, why doesn't it reappear there automatically the next time I log-in?

Have you ensured that Linphone knows how to ignore command-line arguments supplied by Linux session managers?  They'd be attempting to relaunch it like this:
If Linphone doesn't know what to do with arguments such as these, it probably just quits with an error.  This would explain why it's not being restored by KDE upon re-login.

Can someone confirm that this problem is due to a bug in Linphone?  It'd also be good to get an ETA on a fix for it if that is the case.

--
Regards, Xavion.