[Linphone-users] linphone not working on Sony Xperia S ??

From: kkp2744
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphone not working on Sony Xperia S ??
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 02:00:38 +0100

Dear Sir

I have downloaded the linphone for my Sony Xperia S (Android Phone).
After launching linphone for a few seconds, the linphone icon on the status
bar turned to white. Cannot make or receive any call.
I got the message "registration fail: no response timeout"

I have read some posts on the mailing list and some users have
the same problem. I cannot find any comments on the mailing-list.

Also, it seems other SIP clients such as "SipDroid" and "CSipSimple"
are running no problem on my Sony Phone.

Can anyone help, please.

Regards
address@hidden