[Linphone-users] Linphone-Android: Where to Store SIP Account programmat

From: Winona Kwok
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone-Android: Where to Store SIP Account programmatically
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 12:56:37 +0800

Hi Developers,

I have a login page for my linphone-android app, and this login page is called before starting the linphoneService class, I would like to store the user's credentials (username, password) so that whenever the user exit or force stop the app, they will still be logged in into their SIP account. Thus they will only be logged out of their SIP account if they call the logout class. May I know where and how to store SIP account credentials (username, password)? I know I would have to use SharedPreferences, but I am not really sure how to apply it here. Please guide me & thanks for your help in advance!

--
Best Regards,
Winona Kwok