[Linphone-users] Sound disappears if "Enable echo cancellation" disabled

From: alekcejk
Subject: [Linphone-users] Sound disappears if "Enable echo cancellation" disabled
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 00:08:39 +0200

Hi,

I have a problem with sound if "Enable echo cancellation" option disabled.
In some calls sound disappears when this option disabled but volume
indicators shows sound volume as if sound was fine.
Sound appears after Pause/Resume pressed.
There are no any unusual messages in debug window.
No such problem if "Enable echo cancellation" option is enabled.

I also noticed that after I press button that disables microphone
and then press Pause/Resume then button looks as if microphone
was not disabled but actually it is disabled.

--
Alexey Kurov <address@hidden>