Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone times out when using 3G (iPhone)

From: Edouard DULIEGE
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Linphone times out when using 3G (iPhone)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 14:14:44 +0200

Alastair, I just called Bouygues and I've asked them if SIP with 3G was authorised, the girl said "yes it should be". I've forwarded her the whole discussion and she will have my line checked, maybe there is something wrong with it. According to her I should be able to use SIP with 3G.

Earl, ok thanks for the info, I'll try to use the VPN of my school if Bouygues can't solve the problem. A 9m height mast ? wow !

I'll keep you informed. Thank you so much for your involvement.

Regards,

Edouard

--
Edouard Duliège