[Linphone-users] LinPhone on Android 2.3.4

From: Dunkel, Christopher
Subject: [Linphone-users] LinPhone on Android 2.3.4
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 22:23:22 +0000

I was wondering if anyone had had a chance to use the LinPhone library on Android Gingerbread (2.3.4)?  The app available on the market seems to work fine, but I don’t seem to be sending any audio when I use the library in my app.  Receiving audio does not seem to be a problem.

So far I have tested this on a Nexus S and Droid X and the only constant is that they are both running 2.3.4.  The LinPhone library works fine on our phones running 2.2.2 and earlier.

I am using FreeSwitch as the SIP server, and have used the same server for all tests.

Chris Dunkel

Harris Corp.
Software Engineer, GCSD
(321) 984-5660