Re: [Linphone-users] job offer - linphone for mini2440

From: Alain-Serge Nagni
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] job offer - linphone for mini2440
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 20:50:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Mike,
Thanks for the link. I can do the job but what I need is the requirements.
Based on the requirements I can give you an estimate:
You need a command line sip client with which functions activated or disabled?
Do you want an API so you can use it from a different application? Do you need
all the client activities to be log? etc...

To better serve you, I need to know what you need exactly.

Regards,
Alain-Serge