Re: [Linphone-users] Registration free sip service

From: Pankaj
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Registration free sip service
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 03:48:04 +0400

Hi, This is Kumar from Dubai, U.A.E, I am using Linphone on my iphone 3GS with 3rd party Sip Provider (Generic Sip) and it is working very fine. I was trying to install Linphone on Blackberry Bold 9700, and it's installed and entered correct settings (Domain Name) which I've entered in Iphone, but it is giving java error and i am not able to use the linphone on Blackberry.

could anyone can help me or if someone has tried already on Blackberry.

Thanks in Advance.

Awaiting for your reply,

With Regards,

Kumar.