[Linphone-users] Blind tansfer with linphone : got "REFER" insted of "Mo

From: Romary Sonrier
Subject: [Linphone-users] Blind tansfer with linphone : got "REFER" insted of "Moved Temporarily"
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 08:14:00 +0100

Hello,

I am trying to do "Blind transfer" (transfer when callee has not yet answered) with linphone but linphone send REFER message, which is not well understood by asterisk (I get a 603 declined from Asterisk 1.6.2.11).

I did the same call flow with twinkle, and twinkle ( like lots of hard phone) send "Moved Temporarily" message in the case of blind transfer.

By reading a little bit of the RFC 3515, it seems that refer messages should work in the case of blind transfer.

Does someone has already studied the case yet ?

It seems that asterisk didn't implemented fully refer message....

I used linphone version : lastest from git

Any idea ?

Romary Sonrier