Re: [Linphone-users] Can't login to Internetcalls

From: Kevin Cross
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Can't login to Internetcalls
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 17:44:50 -0400

You could create an additional username and test with it. Maybe it has something to do with your specific username.
Also, try learning how to get a capture with wireshark its pretty simple and might help on finding what the issue is with your registration process.
(Use your newly created test account for this purpose to avoid exposing personal data)