[Linphone-users] Nikolai: Problem with linphone and hearing audio from c

From: Nikolai Gauntlet Cassanova
Subject: [Linphone-users] Nikolai: Problem with linphone and hearing audio from calls
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 23:13:09 -0400

Hi I am using the mytouch 3g android phone and recently, i downloaded
the app linphone to be able to make totally free calls without use of
cellular minutes, using google voice, ipkal, and linphone and I would
like to say that I can call the party i am trying to reach and they can
hear me but I can't hear them, so I wanted to know if this was a bug?
Also if it is a bug I wanted to know if anyone could help me with
getting this bug fixed.

Thanks in advance for the help.
--
Nikolai Gauntlet Cassanova <address@hidden>