Re: [Linphone-users] Wrong "via" header IP address

From: Casper Langemeijer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Wrong "via" header IP address
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 08:52:16 +0200

On the 'Network settings' tab in the 'NAT and Firewall' section I
checked the 'Direct connection to the Internet' option.

Also worth mentioning: The 'REGISTER' packet below is the only network
traffic from linphone (I wiresharked), unless I check the 'Publish
presence information' checkbox in the 'Proxy account' settings. That
checkbox didn't solve my connection problem.

I can connect when I'm in the office, just not when I'm VPN connected.

I'm pretty sure I'm correctly set up,
I'm pretty sure it's a bug.