Re: [Linphone-users] Javascript binding to linphone core api

From: Matteo Piazza
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Javascript binding to linphone core api
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:22:48 +0100

When the project will be more stable I'm available to test it and check compatibility with asterisk.

It will supports also video?

Matteo

Il 24/03/2010 10.11, Jan Dolecek ha scritto:
Hello,

it's based on firebreath, which is projects for easy creating browser plugins. Therefore, it's gotta be build with cmake, which is very new to me. Now I'm not able to prepare a cmake, that would build it all.
But I've written some info how to build it on github wiki, but it't not 100% working now. I hope that I'll fix it till the end of this week.

Sure add a note, I'd be happy to have more people interested in it.

Jan Dolecek
juzna.cz@gmail.com