Re: [Linphone-users] Android version

From: jehan monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Android version
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 20:52:11 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for your report. Can you provide us with the Android console logs from adb ?

Jehan

2010/3/22 Milestone 2.0.1 BR <address@hidden>
Hi there -

I'm from Brazil and have downloaded Linphone from Android Market.

My handset is Milestone firmware 2.1 - update 1 UE.  I was used to using Sipdroid, but when I upgraded to Android 2.1 it stopped working.  Now, I'm testing Linphone to make sip calls through Wi-Fi using Talky (a Brazilian VoIP provider).  It's doing well so far... once a while it FCs, mainly when the caller hangs up.