Re: [Linphone-users] how to get video window part of the main UI window

From: Venu Vemulapally
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] how to get video window part of the main UI window
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 18:06:55 -0800

Hi Simon,
  Thanks for your reply. Is it possible to enable/disable video window dynamically ? could you please suggest me how to do this .

Thanks,
Venu

On 23 February 2010 07:50, Simon Morlat <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

This is not trivial. The video output is in a SDL window. The better
would be to use a X11 (xv or xshm) window instead of SDL, or find a
workaround to force SDL to work in a pre-existing X11 window.

Simon