[Linphone-users] how to call to the PC from remote PC

From: anil v
Subject: [Linphone-users] how to call to the PC from remote PC
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 19:36:41 -0800

Hi All,
  I am working with linphone latest version and i got the SIP address as <address@hidden> I am in LAN network. From remote location i am trying to call to SIP address sip:address@hidden but i couldn't reach this address. Could any one suggest me how to call to PC which is connected in LAN from outside of the LAN PC ( both machies are installed with same linphones ).

I have been using stun server as stun.ekiga.net

Thanks In Advance ...

Thanks,
Anil.V