[Linphone-users] bluetooth headset behaviour

From: Gunnar Thielebein
Subject: [Linphone-users] bluetooth headset behaviour
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 12:40:16 +0100

I want to use a bluetooth headset HBH-700 with linphone but I am struggling with the settings for this headset.
I tried the suggestion with using the alsadev entry:

alsadev=pcm.headset

the corresponding asound.conf file:

pcm.headset {
  type bluetooth
  device 00:12:EE:18:95:CA
  profile "voice"
}

When I open linphone I can now choose the headset device.
When making a test call I can hear the connection-initiating in headset but when connection
is established no voice is transferred from headset to phone and vice versa.
At all linphone hangs no "hangup" possible only "killall linphone" gets me rid of it.

I am using linphone   Installed: 2.0.1-3 (ubuntu hardy/8.04)

Rgds,
Gunnar