[Linphone-users] directx sound filter

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: [Linphone-users] directx sound filter
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 11:01:05 +0200 (CEST)

Hi list,

I have implemented some time ago a directx sound driver
inside the mediastreamer2 svn, however, I have never been
able to make it work.

If somebody with directx experience can look at it and find
out why it doesn't work... that would help.

The record side seems to work correctly, only the speaker
side doesn't work properly.

As far as I understand, the directx interface (the lock/unlock)
calls seems to be always telling me that there is some room
in the circular buffer for writing PCM data: however, I'm pretty
sure this is wrong and it seems I even add audio when I should
not...

Hope somebody can help with code or even give advise...

Regards,
Aymeric MOIZARD / ANTISIP
amsip - http://www.antisip.com
osip2 - http://www.osip.org