[Linphone-users] Windows version 0.2.2 chat problem

From: Pablo García Moreno
Subject: [Linphone-users] Windows version 0.2.2 chat problem
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:26:23 +0000

Hello,

I have intalled the 0.2.2 Windows Linphone version and I am testing it. Everything works ok except chat. When I try to start a chat conversation I put de sip uri, select chat in the box and push start button, but nothing happen. There isn't any error window. If there is any user of that version I need help with this topic. Thanks.

Pablo

¡Ya está aquí Windows Live Spaces! Ahora podrás crear fácilmente tu propio sitio Web. Pruébalo