Re: [Linphone-users] Re: Please don't use private IP addresses

From: Luca Olivetti
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Re: Please don't use private IP addresses
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 15:36:02 +0200

On 3/28/07, Luca Olivetti <address@hidden> wrote:

Well, if in exosip/jrequest.c, function
generating_request_out_of_dialog I force locip to my public ip I can
successfully register with eutelia.voip.it, so either
eXosip_get_localip_for is broken or it's not the right function to
call in this context.
But then, even if I successfully register, I cannot make a call: in
the log I see that I continually get proxy authorization requests, and
each time linphone adds a new proxy-authorization header.

sorry to revive this old thread, but i just found this message:
where Simon suggests to try to use jauth.c from linphone 1.3.5. I just
did that with linphone-1.7.1 and I can make calls through eutelia.
Just FY (and everyone else) I.

Bye
--
Luca