[Linphone-users] Linphone 0.2.2 Win bug

From: Bogdan
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone 0.2.2 Win bug
Date: 03 Jun 2007 11:44:12 +0200

Hello guys,

I am just testing linphone in last version - it is realy great job,
congratulations :) It has no problem to register and work with asterisk as I
found. However, I have some problems with register to other voip server (proxy)
- proxy wants me to authenticate with address@hidden but linphone in 0.2.2
Windows version does not let me do this (it send username for authentication
without domain). As I remember in Linux version it was the same. I think it is
a realy serious bug and should be fixed.

Best regards,
Bogdan