Re: [Linphone-users] Re: Please don't use private IP addresses

From: Luca Olivetti
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Re: Please don't use private IP addresses
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 20:02:43 +0200

On 4/4/07, Luca Olivetti <address@hidden> wrote:

> Now I know: it's still in the library (in spite of a make clean; make;
> make install with my workaround removed).

Aaarg, I harcoded it in another place and forgot about it. Removing it
now to test.
Sorry for the noise.

Definitely removed it, and now the private address is everywhere (in
the headers, not in the call setup data), even after a call and the
address resolved with stun, but eutelia is accepting it anyway. Maybe
some other linphone user complained to them ;-)

Bye
--
Luca