[Linphone-users] Re: Linphone-users Digest, Vol 52, Issue 10

From: Alastair Johnson
Subject: [Linphone-users] Re: Linphone-users Digest, Vol 52, Issue 10
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 17:38:44 +0000

I think some more information about what you're trying to do, and on what
hardware, may be required. From what I can see the ML403 is a Xilinx FPGA
development board, and most of the examples use it to make a machine with a
PowerPC 405 core. Are you trying to port linphone to PowerPC, or a different
core entirely?

I can't help with porting myself, but I suspect you'll get more and better
answers if you can be as specific as possible about what you need help with.