Re: [Linphone-users] Error during Make

From: Tomi Hautakoski
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Error during Make
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 09:08:41 +0200 (EET)

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007, venkatram mustoor wrote:

Please help me, earlier I used cvs sources of FFMPEG  and as per your
suggestion i downloaded FFMPEG tar files and installed, but still i
get the errors.

I had a similar error. For some reason, linphone doesnt use the pkgconfig when compiling even when it's set to the right dir. Before running ./configure set the environment variables CPPFLAGS and LDFLAGS to the place where you installed ffmpeg(e.g. "-L/opt/ffmpeg/lib").

Tomi Hautakoski
address@hidden
                    Useless Invention: Kickstand for a tank.