[Linphone-users] Linphone 1.2.0 setting how to

From: Tatsuya Ohigashi
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone 1.2.0 setting how to
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 00:42:00 +0900

Hi,

I am very new user on Linphone 1.2.0 running on FC5.
I installed Linphone without any problem from RPM
and am trying to set up with GUI runs from "linphone &" command.

But when I try to setup some parameter from "GO"->"Preferences",
I can not add any SIP server on the dialog after I "add" SIP server.
I googled Linphone setting and I found that I can also modify
parameters directly in .gnome2/linphone.
But even if I modified that file, that changes are not shown in
"Preferences" dialog.

One more question, I can not find any authentication id and password
to connect to the server.
Where can I add those parameters.

Sorry for taking your time.
But I would really appreciate if anyone tell me any good website
to configure Linphone 1.2.0 or guide me.

Thank you.
Tatsuya