[Linphone-users] OSS driver and resampling

From: Matteo Brusa
Subject: [Linphone-users] OSS driver and resampling
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 16:56:49 +0100

Hi,
i successfully compiled linphone on a Asus WL500gx, a router running linux with a mipsel architecture. However, the usb soundcard accepts only 44100 kHz stereo 16 bits; the sound output is completely garbled. I've been looking for a solution for quite a long time; i could find no "virtual sound device" that resamples on the fly. I also tried to do the resampling directly in osscard.c but all i get is garbage.

Thanks, Matteo