[Linphone-users] True dual stack support?

From: Lasse Jansson
Subject: [Linphone-users] True dual stack support?
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 19:17:39 +0100

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the IPv6 support!

From what I have experienced it works just fine.

Only one thing left to wish for ;-)
- To have support for a dual stack environment, i.e. that linphone registers
both the IPv4 and the IPv6 address, and cleverly uses the appropriate one
when receiving or placing calls to other SIP users.

Any plans for this?

(Or is this already supported, only I don't know how to make it work? I have a
SER 0.9.4 in my SIP environment, and I only succeed to register with either
the IPv4 or the IPv6 address)

Best regards,

Lasse