[Linphone-users] piping commands to linphonec

From: Mattia Burzio
Subject: [Linphone-users] piping commands to linphonec
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2006 12:16:11 +0100

Hi all!!

I'm really new to linphone and i think it' s a really good product!!

Now i'm experimenting with the linphone-nox-1.2 debian testing package (only linphonec, no GUI).

I've 2 questions:

1.
Someone have any idea on how to "pipe" commands on the linphonec "shell" from php?? I explain better: i need to have linphonec running and making and answering call via a web interface (in local).

2.
How configure linphonec to use an alternate audio device for ringing?

Thanks in advance,

Mattia