[Linphone-users] Calling Geographical Phone Numbers

From: Melanie Desaive
Subject: [Linphone-users] Calling Geographical Phone Numbers
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 13:12:00 +0100 (MET)

Hello everybody,

I just installed linphone on my pc and it works fine with my sipgate
account.

But theres one thing I cannot get working:

I would like to call a friend, who uses a freenet iphone account. The
freenet website says, that freenet iphone accounts can be called free of
charge from sipgate, and that i should dial the phone number of the freenet
account to reach it.

How do I enter the phone number with linphone? Or is that not possible? If
not, are there other sip clients, which support this feature?

Thank you very much,

Melanie Desaive