[Linphone-users] linphone v.1.1.0 & (outbound) proxy

From: andreas scherrer
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphone v.1.1.0 & (outbound) proxy
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 15:04:52 +0100

Hi

I have a linphone v.1.1.0 here (running on a debian linux). I try to make it use a (outbound) proxy (I think).

--- snip ---
If you want all requests to go through your proxy then you need to set the route, otherwise it just uses your identity defined for this proxy but does not send the requests through the proxy.
--- snip ---

YES, this is what I want! But setting the route does not seem to help or the route is not set correctly. I enter the IP of the proxy into the "Route (optional)" field in the "Proxy/Registrar configuration box" (accessible through "Settings" -> "SIP" (the tab) -> "Edit" (in the "Remote services" Section)). See attached picture...

When I reopen the window (after clicking "OK"), the field is emty again. Is thsi meant to be like that? Can I set the route in the config file that lives in ~/.gnome2?

Any help would be appreciated
rgds
andreas

Ps.: There is a typo in the navigation (otherwise I would not have noticed, I am not native english speaker as well) on http://www.linphone.org/?lang=us&rubrique=1, it's developers, not developpers.