[Linphone-users] Re: Video in linphone

From: Harsha
Subject: [Linphone-users] Re: Video in linphone
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 21:48:52 +0530

Yeah, I got the answer by myself..

During configure you have to enable video to get video files to be
compiled...
I got some other problems ...
There is no way to make outgoing video calls and select the codec...
RTCP RR packets are not sent...,but right now I have stopped there!!

thinking of again using linphone to atleast receive video,MPEG2 is
negotiated during call setup.I hope that should work..