Re: [Linphone-users] any codecs on ARM SA110 -feedback

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] any codecs on ARM SA110 -feedback
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 19:19:49 +0200

The sound control code for oss is in mediastreamer/osscard.c. I think your oss
driver doesn't like the way linphone uses it: minimum latency using the
SUBDIVDE ioctl() and non-blocking read() (uses select with 0 timeout before).
You can try some changes in osscard.c to try to figure out what is going
wrong.
Good luck,
Simon