[Linphone-users] XUL interface for linphone / coreapi as an XPCOM compon

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: [Linphone-users] XUL interface for linphone / coreapi as an XPCOM component :call for volunteers
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 18:16:06 +0100

Hello,

Nicolas (address@hidden) is interested in doing an XUL-base interface for
linphone (let's call it 'mozphone'). This would offer the possibility to
nicely integrate linphone into the mozilla browser, as well as offer a
relooked, pretty and os-independant graphical interface.
For that we need to make an XPCOM component over the liblinphone (alias
coreapi), for the linphone-core to talk with the XUL gui.
More information about xul on http://www.xulplanet.com .
Volunteers, be welcome ! Please then contact Nicolas and me when you are
decided.

Simon

Feel free to forward this email to any people who could be interested in this
project.