[Linphone-users] Debugging LinPhone using DDD

From: Jay Ray
Subject: [Linphone-users] Debugging LinPhone using DDD
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 11:41:46 -0700 (PDT)

I am trying to deug LinPhone using DDD on Fedora Core
2. and The debugger never enters the Linphone
Directory, it STEPS into the GTK widget etc...but
never into the actual SIP area where I would think it
generates Invite and other SIP msgs....I want to
follow the code all the way to the REGISTER
msg....however, it skips all the SIP stuff...could
there be any Libraries linkages missing....?

 How can I fix this.