Re: [Linphone-users] Video patch for 0.12.1

From: Simon MORLAT
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Video patch for 0.12.1
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 15:51:02 +0100

Hello Matt,

Thanks for this patch ! It is now on the cvs.
I'll be pleased if you can send me incremental patches like this, it eases much merging with the main tree. Dan Denedy (who seems to be no more part of 1control) suggested to do it using this method.
Simon

Matt Lawson wrote:

Hello everyone,

We are using Linphone pretty successfully with video. The version I have is somewhat removed from the Linphone CVS. However, I plan to try to contribute as many fixes as I can identify.

In the file coreapi/osipuacb.c there are two instances where audio_rtp_port is listed instead of video_rtp_port. Clearly a cut and paste error. This patch corrects that. The patch is relative to 0.12.1. I have pasted it below as well as included it as an attachment so you can use whichever is easier.

- Matt