[Linphone-users] Mixer in oRTP

From: d99mara
Subject: [Linphone-users] Mixer in oRTP
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:28:56 +0200

Hi!

The RTP standard mention a component called a mixer. What exactly does this
component do and is it implemented in oRTP?

I'm asking this beacuse I need to mix sound from different sources, so I can
build some kind of multiconference application. I'm not sure if it is the RTP
mixer that performs that kind of mixing that I refer to.

/Marcus