Re: [Linphone-users]linphone for arm

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users]linphone for arm
Date: 12 Jan 2003 11:31:19 +0100

Hi,

I know that some version of linphone has been ported to ARM (console
interface only). See the familiar distribution at
http://familiar.handhelds.org . I'm suprised when you say that glib
lacks ARM support. I  suppose you are talking about glib-1.2.
With lastest version of linphone, it uses glib-2.0 so you'd better use
this version if you want your work to be long-life.
I've just put a pre-release of linphone 0.10.0 on the savanah.gnu.org
download page of linphone: http://savanah.gnu.org/download/linphone
This version is based on glib-2.0, and gnome-2 for the gui code.
I'm going to work soon on porting linphone completely to ARM/familiar,
using the OPIE graphical envirronment.
If you or someone else is interested or wants to contribute, please let
me know.
Simon