[Linphone-users] Re: linphone-0.7.2pre3

From: Dmitri Pogosyan
Subject: [Linphone-users] Re: linphone-0.7.2pre3
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:29:59 -0700

Great ! pre-3 seems to be working fine (at least
regarding discussed problems :) ). I was not able
to crash it sa before, and all choices for network
and all codecs worked with sipomatic.

One thing, sipomatic to work has to be launched after
linphone (at least on my machine).  It is not a big deal
since it is just for test, but it would be good
to state this in the help.

Dmitri