linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Questions regarding your Android SDK

From: Imran Mehmood
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Questions regarding your Android SDK
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 11:19:10 +0000

Hi,

I have few questions regarding your sdk. Please answer the following questions

Can we transfer a voice call using your sdk?
User A calls user B then user A calls user C. Now user A transfer the call with B to user C and user exit from the call. Is it possible using your sdk?

Can we merge calls to create a conference call?
User A calls user B and then user A calls user C. Now user A merges both the calls to create a conference call. Is this possible using your skd?

Is there any demo phone/PoC/trial availability, if we want to try it out, how can we do it?

Regards,
Imran