linphone-developers

Re: [Linphone-developers] Please tell me how to enable debug logging whi

From: voip expert
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Please tell me how to enable debug logging while running the linphone app on Android
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 11:44:44 +0530

In settings go to advanced and enable debug logs. Refer to the screenshot attached

Thanks
Varun Singh

On Thu, Apr 18, 2024, 11:06 AM chris@tidalwavetelecom.com <ctalbot@tidalwavetelecom.com> wrote:

Hello,

We have been told that it is possible to enable logging when we run the linphone app on an android tablet.

If that is true, would you please reply with instructions on how to do this ?

Chris Talbot