linphone-developers

[Linphone-developers] Linphone desktop / call with magnet link

From: Luka Robajac
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone desktop / call with magnet link
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 16:28:10 +0200

Hello,

We have a separate web app where the phone numbers are located. Our idea is to click the phone number in the web app and make the Linphone desktop automatically call that number. (this can be a magnet link, or anything else that can make linphone open up and call the number)

Is this possible by any means? I am totally new to the Linphone desktop, first time I've even seen it, so all support is appreciated! :)

Thanks in advance!